About the Portal
The Atlantic Canada Portal is a collaborative effort of the University of New Brunswick's Electronic Text Centre and the Canada Research Chair in Atlantic Canada Studies to promote the study of Canada’s Atlantic Provinces.
To do so, the Portal publishes:
- news and events related to the study Atlantic Canada;
- a comprehensive bibliography of works published on the Atlantic Region;
- a repository of electronic publications;
- a virtual archives of primary source material;
- an annotated web directory of links to websites on the region; and
- teaching resources on Atlantic Canadian topics.
Most material on the Portal is available in English and French.
We welcome your feedback. Please contact us with questions, comments, or suggestions about the Atlantic Canada Portal.